Sunday 18 October 2015

Procrastination.

Hey Guys,

So today is my one day off this week and I am supposed to be spending it doing assessments but I have somehow over the years become quite good at procrastinating.... which leads me to this post, something I can do that feels like Im writing out answers to an assessment question but really I'm not at all. (it does make me feel less guilty though)

Im still in the same boat as my last post but now I have decided that I will continue on with my course until the end of this year (at all my teachers and class mates requests), then I will probably defer and travel as much as I can over the next 12 months... So now for the next 6 weeks of this semester I need to attend and complete all of my assessments while at the same time trying to do as many shifts as I can at work to build up a bank of savings for a massive holiday next year, which seems to be the only thing on my mind for the past month.

In planning this trip I want to go to as many different places and see as many different cool things as I can. I have only been to 3 countries in Europe so far but I want to tick the rest off my list in one massive trip, but I know that one massive trip will take me a life time to save up for and it would probably be rather exhausting. So I'm thinking of visiting Europe over 2-3 large trips so that I can see every wonderful thing the place has to offer. I just don't know where to start... I have been looking at my options and I know that because I have done a Contiki once before with 2 friends and it was the best experience of my life I think I would be up for doing another one by myself and meeting a massive bunch of amazing people that then become like family after a month on the same bus! It is either that or I possibly go with a Bus-About trip and do my own thing on the way around Europe which really appeals to me, the only thing is I think I need a little more experience in traveling if I was to do that as you have to be wonderful at budgeting your way around Europe with accommodation and food which I'm not the best at on a good day. Where as with Contiki (i know you end up paying a lot more) but its all paid off before you even leave Australia and they take you to some pretty cool places.

If anyone out there has some suggestions of options I should do, places 'I MUST SEE' or people I need to meet then let me know. 

And in yet another not so exciting post I'm off, to go and procrastinate a little more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment