Sunday 17 November 2013

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!



Ok, So if you are not a One Direction fan or you are and have been hiding under a rock for the last couple of hours you won't know that their new album which was due to come out on November 25th had been leaked earlier today. And if you are a mad One Direction Fan then you are fully aware of what has happened. 

First off I would just like to say that I am shattered for the guys because everything they ever seem to release always manages to get leaked before the release date, and today a week out from their highly anticipated 3rd album release, the album has fallen into the hands of us Directioners.. and can I just say, we honestly couldn't be happier! 

Twitter was sent into melt down with the fans going crazy as the first song to be leaked was the title track 'Midnight Memories' which is probably the Heaviest/Rock orientated song they have ever released, but most of the fans had great things to say about it. After the first song was leaked it was literally minutes before 'Happily' was leaked and then before you could finish listening to the second song the whole album was out there, all over tumblr and twitter. 

Can I just quickly applaud the guys on what a fantastic album it is, their sound has developed so much since the last album and the variety on this album between tracks is wonderful! This album is much more mature it terms of sound and lyrically, and personally what I have heard I have loved. 

I can't wait to have it on my iTunes as I have pre-ordered the Deluxe album through the iTunes store which will be released world wide on November 25th. Until then I will have it on repeat through the tumblr links. 

If you have heard any of the new songs, comment your favourite one below. 

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment