Friday 22 November 2013

TRIVA NIGHT.

So last night Myself and a few others attended the annual local Pre-School trivia night which we have been to every year for the past 4 years. And once again, it was a fantastic evening.

We didn't win, but we didn't lose either, so we technically can't complain because we didn't come last. Plus for some strange reason I had a lot of luck last night, but I'm not complaining because I won a few prizes :) 

I came out of the night feeling a little smarter, 2 Vouchers, a 1L Bottle of Midori and a Beautiful candle richer! #HappyDays 


('Lime Twist' found here: http://www.saltcitycandle.com )

They also had quite a few different activities to participate in, which was fun and got the whole table involved :) 

One was you had to suck ping pong balls up with a straw and move them from one table to another (I was terrible at it) we lost that one.. sorry guys!

There was also another activity where we were given some rolls of toilet paper and sticky tape, we then had to make a wedding dress out of it. So I was the mannequin for our table, which was fun, I had to stand there while everyone covered me in toilet paper! :) 



We then had to model the thing where the judges would then vote one who's was the best. 


But unfortunately we lost that challenge as well. there were some pretty creative dress though I must say.

But all in all it was a fantastic evening with friends and family, and it was also great knowing that we were supporting and raising money for local people and families, and I encourage people to get out there when a local organisation is putting on a fundraiser and get involved. Not only does it help them out but it is also quite a lot of fun! :) 

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment